Complete the sentences using the given words.
1) is a strong feeling of fear.
2) A needs a lot of hard work and skill.
3) is a problem with part of your body.
4) The was caused by someone driving too fast.
5) is an extremely bad accident.
6) People must some difficulties.
Make up a dialogue.
Jack: What did you do a minute ago?
Colin: Yes. She will put an ice pack on my wrist.
Joe: Of course. Is your mum at home?
Colin: Can you help me get home?
Pete: I’ve done something to my wrist.
Colin: I was riding my bike in the park when I hit a bench and fell.
Joe: I think you sprained your wrist.
Complete the sentences with the corresponding words.
1) Climbing Everest was a daunting for any mountaineer.
2) Jim was rushed to the hospital after an at work.
3) There are special courses for people with .
4) Could your hospitals cope with a major like a train crash?
5) She finds working with children challenging.
6) She has a of being in closed-in spaces.