Put the sentences in the correct order to make up a dialogue.
– Hi, Jane! Are you doing anything on Sunday?
– Yes, I’ve been playing football for 2 years. So, do you fancy coming along?
– Great! I’ll see you then.
– I’d love to!
– No, why?
– Really? I didn’t know you were playing football.
– Bye, see you later.
– I wanted to invite you to my football match.
Match the words with their definitions.
physical exercises performed on different kinds of equipment
swimming underwater using a scuba
team sport in which players hit the ball with a racquet
a game in which a player hits a small ball and tries to sink it into a hole in the ground